Apr 16, 2009

Ways to get Happy :D

Came across this article in Shine! from Yahoo. Do click the post title to read full article :)

No.3 has proven to work for me. There are those times when I just don't know what's bothering me. During one of those times, my sister introduced me to the chatting world. Didn't like the idea of chatting with a complete stranger after watching all those movies about the dangers of the Cyber World. Anyway, she just clicked her way around and before I knew it, I was chatting with a guy from India. Honestly, it did make me feel a bit better. Just chatted about simple stuff like movies and all. So, that's a good tip.

No.4 is a really helpful point. Sometimes, procrastination can hit you hard for various reasons. A good tip is to relax, sit down and plan it all out. Always makes me feel better :) It doesn't end there. Make it a point to follow what you have planned, keeping in mind that you will feel much better. In fact, you can already feel it when you have started!

No.8 hmmm.... act happy. Not that easy if you ask me. In fact, doing so can sometimes make you more irritable. I would suggest watching a sitcom instead :)

No.9 is a yes but, it works in a different way for me. I think more about 'doing' rather than 'learning.' Of course, the learning process is continous during that time. I like to think about projects that I could do like volunteering, picking up something new, continue something that I've left off, etc. It gets me excited.

For related articles, do check out the links in the article as well. Have a Happy Day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment