Apr 18, 2009

Like I said, what a week!

This week has been a handful. Last week ended off with a superb weekend leading to an interesting week. Today is a Friday and the computer's time display is 1.44am.

Have I mentioned how much sis, bro and I have become hooked to Merlin? Since we can't watch TV on school nights, we watch the repeats on Fridays. Today, sis and bro turned in early because both of them have programmes on tomorrow. As for me, got to do lots of reading and complete my work. Sis has marching competition and bro has poem recital comp. in the same school. Good luck, guys!

As for college, my friend and I had shuffled around our timetable (with the help of our ever understanding lecturers) to accommodate Moral, hoping that we could cross out 1 subject for the next semester and focus on Pengajian Malaysia. Don't get me started on those 2 subjects!!!

So, at about 2.30pm, we walked into a room full of students (about 30+) and noticed that the teacher was handing out their previous assignments (Note: the subject was not in our timetable initially and we were entering a class which had already commenced a few weeks before). I informed the teacher and we took a seat on a chair alongside a table that we had to bring in ourselves. Both my friend and I were brewing inside as the class was packed and the stream of students flowing in hadn't ceased just yet. Students were scrambling around looking for a suitable way to position their tables and chairs so that it won't hinder the walkway.

I suggested to my friend that we should just pull ourselves out of the class. She said that we may want to wait until break time so that we could talk to the teacher about it. I gave it a thought and instinctively got up, walked to the teacher's table and told her that the both of us will join her class next semester. Phew! As soon as she agreed, I picked up my bag and walked out of the class feeling satisfied that I spoke my mind out and laid firm what I wanted. What a moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment