Apr 21, 2009

other stuff ~

I was reading through Shalani akka's blog and noticed how colourful and exciting it looked. Every time she started a new topic on her blog, she had a different colour and used that same technique to highlight her expressions. (What a way to review someone's blog)! Anyway, I've had fun reading her daily activities although I don't know half the people she blogs about hehe :)

Anyway, just had a phone call from one of my friends from secondary school. I miss you, Gurpreet and all the fun we had :) ( She was the Head Prefect, by the way) Yes, she was garang when she had to be :)

Sis says that I should pay people when I write about them. She also says that I don't love her when I refuse to teach her homework. I mean, I can't teach her everything. She's got to learn and can't expect me to teach her word for word (which she demands of me at times).

Oh yeah, going back to Gurpreet. She was asking me how A-levels is. She had just gotten a call of acceptance for one of the colleges she applied for. Congrats, girl! Just the other day, Jasmine emailed me asking the same thing. I gave her a word of caution though, since my pointers would mainly refer to the subjects I'm doing and not the Science subjects she intends to take. So, you may have guessed it by now. My next post: Pointers to prepare for A-levels :)

I suddenly recalled the cartoon, 'The Wild Thornberrys,' today when having breakfast. The show was about a girl who could talk to animals. Her parents did documentaries so, the girl, Eliza, and her sister followed their parents everywhere they went in their 'part house part vehicle' (can't recall what you call it). Used to imagine how great it would be to travel around and meet new people of different cultures while staying close to nature. Of course, it would have been cooler if I could talk to animals, too :p

No comments:

Post a Comment