Apr 30, 2009

This Week in My Life...

1. Had to skip FACEBOOK for a few days. The longest I have done since I joined.

2. Tomorrow is a HOLIDAY. Yehhhh!!!!! Labour's Day.

3. Got a rehearsal for the PLAY with my new partner. She's a dancer!

4. Changed the BLOG template. Just needed a change :)

5. Attended a tea party at grandparents' house which turned into dinner and turned in late. Grandparents' WEDDING ANNIVERSARY. Tiredness lingered for 2 days...

6. WEDDINGS. Lots of people getting married this month. Interesting wedding cards, too. Love it that they're not following the traditional layout.

7. Created a QUIZ about 'how well do you know me' on Facebook. Everyone is welcomed to join in the fun. Note: Some answers may not be accurate as I have more than 1 answer for some. Try your luck anyway hehe :P

8. Need to get new SOCKS. The ones I'm using are worn out.

9. Got to update notes for certain subjects. Love studying them. Continuous effort. Gives me satisfaction.

10. DRIVING around nearby. Getting used to the big car. Still needs practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment