Apr 11, 2009

Saturdays....

Today is a Saturday. I remember when I used to wake up early and watch cartoons non-stop until afternoon and feel really sick after that. I even knew what channel was playing which show at what time by heart!!! Then, I'll groan and moan about not using my time wisely and attempt some work.

Nowadays, I can even forget about my weekends. I loved Fridays because the feeling that the following day is going to be my 'cartoon day' was ever so exciting. Also, my Fridays were spent 'very wisely' watching cartoon right after school on NTV7. Sad they don't have that now :(

Anyway, now, if I don't use my time to finish my work during the weekends, teruk lah later 'coz I'll be having a tough time throughout the week!!!! Today, I woke up running the to-do-list in my head. Let's see:
1. Maths homework
2. Accounts homework
3. Update notes for Law
4. Help prepare for bro's surprise bday party
5. Prepare speech for tomorrow's event
6. Run through my lines for the play
7. Clear up the mess on my table
and some other stuff which is better left unsaid.

That's it :) .... for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment