Mar 31, 2009

First day in college

I put on my new brown blouse bought for me by amma, with a pair of jeans (bought by Florence atthai) and wore one of my top favourite earrings (bought by Salve atthai).

Walked upstairs to settle some stuff at the office and at sharp 11am, reached my classroom. My classmate was already there. Apparently, she had been sitting there alone for the past half an hour. Took a seat beside her then, decided to move right to the front (with her of course).

Teacher arrived and we were briefed about the subject - Law: how many papers, time allocation, career options, yadeyadeyade... He answered all our questions, even ones posed about himself. Sporting.

After clearing our doubts on the subject and realised that there was more than an hour left for class, our lecturer decided to give us some personal advice on the selection of food and restaurants around the area, recommending some and totally rejecting others. He even gave price comparisons and recommended the Mee Hoon Tom Yam dish in Nijam restaurant (I think) for those gloomy days when you are feeling unwell. What a lecturer! Reminded me of Mr. Vicky in F2 & 3 tuition.

Amma fetched me and we went to experiment the food in Giant (which is nearby and was on the no-no list of the lecturer). We had Rojak Pasembur with longan drink (both were pretty good by the way) although the longan didn't have its usual colour.

Guess that's about it. For today.

No comments:

Post a Comment