Jul 16, 2010

mornings :p

Pay attention to what you do...however big or small the task...definitely learnt my lesson :p

Today morning, I brushed my teeth with face cleanser!! and only noticed after not detecting the "minty-ness". Laughed at myself in the mirror but even extra toothpaste didn't help much hehe..

After posting that on Facebook, someone commented that it was good it didn't happen the other way around.

Now, that gave me an idea.

I'm gonna try toothpaste on my face..small experimental area. Hopefully it doesn't damage the skin :p Hopefully it's safe enough to experiment in that way haha

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous24/7/10 11:01

    Nooo, it'll make your zits(if you have any) worse! Source: personal experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. tried it already haha thankfully my skin is OK!! personal experience?? do tell :p

    ReplyDelete