Jul 16, 2010

Are you ruining your skin?

Just about to log out when I came across Yahoo!'s article on 10 Things That Are Ruining Your Skin.

One that caught my eye - Stress! We've been told time and again how harmful over-stress can be. Seems all too normal for me to catch people posting a status that has an affinity towards it. Come on, people. If stress is going to take a toll on your skin, I'm out...

I just loved this one -Beauty Sleep. Yup! Sleep, that's when the body's anti-inflammatory molecules are at their highest. 8 hours is a must. So, sleep away for a healthier looking skin =) (and I don't mean extra hours in the morning 'cos that'll be contradictory to my previous post :p)

Well, supposed to have posted this last night..when the power went out :p Thank you Blogger for having so frequent draft-savers. A real life-saver :)

No comments:

Post a Comment