Jul 28, 2010

I Write Like..

Fact: I love writing.

Not just anything. I'm picky. Yet the fact remains. 

Stumbled across this page, I Write Like, that analyses an excerpt of yours, and tells you which famous writer you write like. Soooo, I took a few paragraphs from some of my latest posts and tested it. Then, I went on trying some of my earlier posts. I did get different results but the most common was Cory Doctorow.

Honestly, never heard of this guy. His last name looks like Doctor + Crow!! Not a fan of both :p 

It was fun though =)


UPDATE:


While I was browsing a little more, came across this page, the Gender Genie that actually tries to analyse which gender the writer is based on keywords of the excerpt. Once you get your results, (I got 'female' by the way, no doubts there :p), they actually produce a calculation sheet as to how your post produced that result.

No comments:

Post a Comment