Jan 8, 2011

Merlin's back!

Once I'm on a roll, this is what happens :p

OK So Merlin is back - Season 3 people!!

Merlin is as cute as ever.. I'm referring to his smile btw *melting

Anyway, so is Morgana. Boy, she can play a wicked witch n still look good doing it!

Episode 1 was a two-hour special that started with action from the very beginning.

Hoping this season will be better than the others. Something to look forward to for the upcoming Fridays!

*Tried so hard to get some pics here. Obviously copyright is an issue in some sites. Ahh!! the last few mins. Wasted.*

OK OK No closing on a bad note.
*Excited for the new season*

1 comment:

  1. guess wat?
    they've pushed it to sundays!!
    i mean really.. they're driving their audience away!!
    or at least me.. :(
    i still watched last week's episode so i guess if ur like me, u'd watch it by all means haha..
    now i'm js contradicting myself :p

    ReplyDelete