Nov 24, 2009

blogging from college :D

Well, class ended early and amma is a little late in fetching me today so I decided y not? hehe :P

Was blog-hopping and came across this one which was quite interesting. Being the book-worm I am (or used to be!), I've always fantasized about publishing my own best-seller some day. That explains why this blog intrigued me. It's mainly about how to write a good book, what to avoid when writing, etc.

Other than that, I've got a test tomorrow. Yup, Pengajian Malaysia may not be my favourite subject but I have to pass. Ahhh!!!! Not to mention I skipped my first two classes today morning (I've never done this before btw :P). Being the goody-good girl I am, I asked my lecturer for the work and now I've gotta complete that as well! By tomorrow!!

What else? I thought of revising my Accounting subject as my lecturer is going to discuss past year papers with us tomorrow. Guess that's moved down my priority list. Plus my Maths homework which I'm doubting about completing today *sigh*

I've also got to go through some stuff regarding the school reunion that I'm planning. Less than expected have confirmed but at least something right? Alright then, gonna make myself busy with something else...

No comments:

Post a Comment