Jan 2, 2010

Looking Back Before Moving Forward!

I'm all emotional now...thinking back of all the memories 2009 had to offer. Let's see:

1. I started college.
2. Joined Facebook - something I would have never done a year before.
3. Started blogging.
4. And blog-hopping.
5. Joined dance classes for a month or so - missed dancing.
6. Got in touch with some of my primary school friends.
7. Kept in touch with many of my secondary school friends.
8. Attended a summit that changed my perspective forever.
9. Met many interesting people.
10. Ambitious young people, too.
11. Got closer with some of my family members.
12. Witnessed changes in my extended family.
13. Explored my interests.
14. Learnt to love more.
15. Empathize more.
16. Look at things positively.
17. Learnt that you only get hurt when you allow it.
18. Learnt to address issues that would not compromise my character.
19. Wrote a letter to a complete stranger.
20. Made many new friends.
21. Had surprise visits from my old friends.
22. Planned a school reunion.
23. Started a few projects of my own.
24. Tied my own saree for the first time (with help of course).
25. Got myself a new haircut.
26. Have become ever more grateful for all the people around me.
27. Was part of a major family project.
28. Met some of my cousins and relatives for the very first time.
29. Cherishing some of my closest friends even more.
30. Loving and respecting my parents and siblings even more.
31. Had emotional confusions every now and then.
32. Met friends who I've not seen in years.
33. Few sad moments : departures, deaths, tragedies.
34. Had an interesting experience ;)
35. First time acting experience - The Big Black Box!
36. Went for the most shows, movies, get-togethers, parties, holidays ever.
37. Became hooked to a few TV programs.
38. Started driving.
39. Became more appreciative.
40. Am a happier person.

2 comments: