May 2, 2009

extra holidays... great or not?

haha it's so funny that when i come across a public holiday, i get so excited to study.... yes, STUDY!!! I tell myself, wow, now i've got the extra time, time to catch up and update myself...

instead, i end up updating myself more on EMAILS and currently FACEBOOK!!! have i mentioned that it is an ADDICTION????

yesterday, LABOUR'S DAY!!! told myself the day before, i'm gonna use the opportunity WISELY!!! yeah, so much for that. i spent the day watching tv, going online, didn't even practise my SCRIPT for the PLAY!!! S called, said that she wants to bring everyone together tomorrow coz' many ponteng practices... and she wants to see hw we're working in our groups... she's ADDING THE HOURS!!!!

not to mention, i just started BHARATHANAATIYEM classes today!!! i'll be having classes saturdays and sundays. so, i'll hv to deal with DRAMA practices in the mornings and DANCE classes in the evenings on Sundays... no more FREE time on sundays!!! a CHALLENGE it is...

then again, what can u say when u just don't have the mood to bury urself into BOOKS? it's ok, that's what some may say... take a break... but what if that BREAK was prolonged? quite a lot like what's happening NOW!!! ahhhhh....

gotta WAKE UP EARLY tomorrow, practise the SCRIPT, run through the BOOKS, and do what's necessary... I WILL DO IT. I KNOW I CAN!!!! I HAVE TO or else.....

No comments:

Post a Comment