May 22, 2009

dying excitement...

I definitely needed a BREAK about a week ago but now it doesn't seem right to take it when you DON'T need it....

From the top, remember the earlier entry about lepaking at home to watch a movie? Am not so EXCITED about it anymore. One of them can't make it, the other hasn't confirmed, and now we have to cut it short coz something came up.

CHALLENGES...we couldn't have it in the evening coz it was clashing with my DANCE classes and the tonnes of WEDDING receptions piled up for the month. Plus, I did have a lot of breaks throughout this week. CLASSES were cancelled, postponed, etc. At first, it was EXCITING to have classes CANCELLED. Well, it isn't anymore. You get to do EVERYTHING that you want to and that was the break I needed. Now that that phase is OVER, I feel like hitting the BOOKS and am not in the mood for a MOVIE.

Still, don't want to DISAPPOINT the other 2 who have agreed to come after a week of ANTICIPATION. Not sure when I'll have another OPPORTUNITY to meet up with them again...yup, they'll be LEAVING, too. *sigh*

FRIENDS..they're all leaving. Suddenly, everyone's BLOGS, FB STATS, etc. hv been filled with GOODBYE WISHES! - Leaving town, or the country...it's still a MAJOR shift in our lives. The memories keep FLOODING IN...SCHOOL seems like the BEST place to be....with a few EXCEPTIONS hehehe

With all the WEDDING receptions coming up, amma decided to get me a NEW suit. It was a SIMPLE one, just the way I like it. Then, when I put it on, realised that there was a RUST stain on the BACK of it! Now, amma has to go and get it CHANGED...oh, the FRUSTRATION!

Even MERLIN seems a lot less EVENTFUL. Ahhhhh!!! It's just a PHASE. It'll pass. Maybe I do need that MOVIE DAY with my BUDDIES tomorrow =)

No comments:

Post a Comment