Feb 9, 2010

Young Malaysia



I first came across RandomAlphabets in The Star. If I'm not mistaken, it was about the Read While Waiting Project (note: click on the link to watch the video). I was just so excited by the whole idea, Zain HD's name stuck on. Later, looked up all related videos and I was just so overwhelmed. KL Freeze in Unison was definitely one of my favourites.

Not long after, I attended the MSLS. Up came Zain HD and Kam Raslan (another notable figure I got to know on that day). It was rather amusing to watch them. One thing that they had in common (and so did most people in that room that day) was the spirit of a new Malaysia - A dream, a hope, a belief that things can turn around for the better.



The recent Tali Tenang project also caught my attention, with 250 people participating in the event. Then, I come across UNITED COLOURS of MALAYSIA -The 1+2 Campaign and Malaysian Youth Network (MYN) among others on Facebook. Not to mention the Malaysia4Unity Project which has its goals stretched out until the end of this year.

What can I say? I'M IMPRESSED!!

1 comment:

  1. Let's join in the fun!! All for a better cause :D

    ReplyDelete