Feb 16, 2010

Feeling distressed? Read!



You know how it is when you're trying to find a solution to that nagging feeling inside you that you just can't comprehend?

I'd normally talk to my parents if I were in such a situation, but how do you do that when you can't even put your finger on what it is you're all worked up about?



(This is just super cute..adorable!!)

That is when I faithfully return to my hobby of reading!!

Yup, READING!!

(This is just a super cool logo I found on boston.com)

Never Ever Think that you're the only one who is going through whatever it is you're facing.

Basically, that's the idea. There is bound to be someone else who'd gone through it, and had been courageous enough to discuss it...or you'd be surprise at how much research is being done about the way people react to situations.

What I'd do is to start off somewhere..anywhere..and just click onto links that interest me the most. That way, I may have started reading one of my friend's updates on her blog, and then moved on to a site that she had mentioned about, browse through an interesting fact, swim across a heated debate, get a glimpse of a total stranger's life, and woa-la! Get an idea for my next move!


(from skateboardingtricksforbeginners.com)

Like today, for example, it happened again!!

So, after glancing through the usual sites, I started blog-hopping! Always intrigued by the stuff I stumble upon...especially when it is by chance!

And my, my, I could not believe my eyes when I came across a blogger whose latest post was about exactly what I was going through. Every inch of it.

('ciplak'ed from zdnet.com)

There!!

DON'T ever, ever blast out at others when you're feeling miserable.
DO what's necessary in dealing with the issue and move on.

Alas, it is that time again where I must return to my duties. Farewell till we meet again!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete