Dec 9, 2011

Gonna make the last month of the year so worth remembering 2011 for!

That's my DEC 1ST FB status.

And I'm gonna make it happen.

As of now, I have these lined up:

  • Signature Hunt in KL
  • Buy new shoes for Signature Hunt
  • Attend Toastmasters Christmas Special that my friend is organising (a bit nervous as to the requirement of having to do an impromptu speech!)
  • Work on a project online during my break with an interesting new friend who comes up with inspiring ideas 
  • Read a biography (still in search of one :p)
  • On that note, I should probably finish the books I've not read that are piling up on my shelf :p
  • Write up a Wikipedia article (I have a particularly interesting topic that is gonna make one of the entries)
  • New saree on the way! Can't wait to see it. 
  • School reunion (Thinking of doing something different this time around. Will update!)
  • Make special gifts for classmates (I hope they like it! I have to complete them first!! )
  • Do some fun nail art (I've gotten into this lately after being 'exposed' to it by my little cousin and my fun-loving sister)
  • Sleepover! (at my uncle's place who has moved into a new neighbourhood!)
  • Cook!! (hoping to learn up some proper dishes and be proud of them hehe)
  • Practise some new songs on the piano (inspired by all the covers my sister keeps showing me on YouTube)
  • Co-choreograph a dance routine with sister and cousin (for a special secret project hehe :p)
  • And with all customs of life, something surprising always shows up...

No comments:

Post a Comment