Aug 16, 2010

Musings for Today

  • This is my 81st post...cool :)
  • Blew bubbles out of my nostrils...effect of using too much face cleanser.
  • No tuition classes to teach cos my student/cuzzie had to go for physiotherapy. Mine is on Thursday.
  • Warmed up vegetarian food from 2 nights ago for lunch.
  • Replied pending emails.
  • Got excited all over again for my pending project.
  • Finally made up my mind regarding THE next step.
  • Found a primary school friend on Facebook. Almost ignored that request cos I cudn't recognise her.
  • Got some excellent traffic jam tips from a friend whose now in KL.
  • Had a chat with a gal i met in camp and a guy i met in tuition.
  • Searched chords for several songs to play on the piano. Have to start working on them.
  • Watched a documentary on Shaolin monks.
  • Made tea for the family. They still say it's not sweet enough :p
  • Declared an official salute to the dear men and boys in my life on Facebook.
TO-DO LIST...for the rest of the week.
  • Clear up my room. Got the boxes. Just need to sort out the stuff.
  • Start packing the other bags.
  • Meet up with a friend over the week.
  • Get in touch with a teacher I've been trying to meet.
  • Make arrangements for THE next step.
  • Start on my pending project.
  • Work on my songs.
  • Tell appa about THE next step.
  • Blog about The Last Airbender. Yes, I watched it!
  • Help grandma scan some stuff.
  • ....and that's all that comes to mind right now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment